In response to this, we pushed an update that now displays all the playable modes on the main menu, with mode descriptive text when a trial non-accessible mode is chosen.
In addition we also made the following adjustments:
- Fixed Art: Cleaned up flame trail for the massteroid. Front flame's style adjusted to be more crisp.
- Planetary Obliteration: A older rougher cutscene found its way into the release. Now the final version, which has more fluid rock movement, is in.
- Balancing: The conditions for reaching each Gourmet ending were adjusted to give more likelihood for the 'gravestone' ending. Item spawn and massteroid decay for Endless were also slightly adjusted.
- Bug Fix: The numbers killed for the continental and city endings in classic mode could result in negative numbers. This has been fixed, and the possible kill values re-scaled.
- Bug Fix: Pausing during Endless mode's cash-out phase or selecting custom music through the Xbox Dashboard would cause game objects to stop spawning. This is no longer the case.